Science and Design Technology
Learning by Exploring
Children are fascinated about the world around them. In science we strive to stimulate this natural curiosity.
Employing a hands-on approach we teach a wide variety of topics covering every subject - from solids and liquids - electricity - to how the ear works. We want to ensure children not only
learn to ask questions but confidently look for answers.
- Planning and carrying out investigations
- Learning to use scientific apparatus and drawing conclusions from results
Vision of Excellence
Now is the perfect opportunity to be an inventor, designer or manufacturer!
Design Technology (DT) is a fun yet educational way for children to cast
a critical gaze over everyday items, unleashing creativity and innovation in the process.
- Learning about the vital role design plays in everyday life
- Making valued judgements and suggesting improvements
- Encouraging children to use their imagination to create new ideas
- Real-life materials and tools to aid understanding and productivity